My Payment Options
By registering for classes, each student accepts responsibility for payment of all tuition and fees due the college.
Tuition Payment Options
You may pay your tuition by choosing one of the following options:
1) Use QuikPay to make an immediate payment with a credit card or echeck (a secure, password protected payment gateway).
A student can also authorize others to make payments on their behalf by using the "Authorized Payors" option.
Log in to MyOTC; Select the "Access OTC" Tab; Student Access Menu; QuikPay.
2) Enroll in My Payment Plan
1. MyPay - Monthly - Pre-authorized monthly payments deducted from your bank account or charged to your designated credit card.
2. MyPay - Delayed Payment - Your ONE payment will be delayed until April 6, 2015 for the Spring semester. This is the recommended option for students awarded financial aid. This option is only available once you have submitted all FAFSA and other required documentation to the Financial Aid office.
3. MyPay - Military - Your ONE payment will be delayed until April 6, 2015 for the Spring semester. This is the recommended option for students planning to use military benefits. This option is only available once you have submitted all required documentation to the Veterans Services Office.
Before you click the submit button to accept your agreement, please carefully read through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions. Please retain your confirmation number for your records.
Log in to MyOTC; Select the "Access OTC" Tab; Student Access Menu; My Payment Plan.
Additional information regarding the various payment plan options is available at My Payment Plan.
Please direct any questions concerning payment to Cashier Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.