Truck Driver Training
Truck Driver Training Program
The trucking industry needs qualified drivers!
There are hundreds of job openings in the greater Springfield area with excellent opportunities for high earnings. Graduates have the potential to earn as much as $40,000 in the first year!
Why Become a Truck Driver?
- Huge employment opportunities! Leaders in the trucking industry estimate a shortage of up to 400,000 drivers in as early as 2013 nationwide. There are currently thousands of job openings in the state of Missouri for truck drivers.
- Be your own boss--become an independent contractor.
- Excellent opportunity for high earnings--make as much as $35,000-$40,000 in the first year with the potential to go even higher in the second.
- Open the door to advancement in other positions in the trucking industry, such as logistics, sales, dispatch, safety, or training.
Why Choose the Truck Driver Training Program at the OTC Transport Training Institute?
Our students get hired! We have a quality job placement program with proven results.
- High graduation rate.
- Student could have several job offers by the time they graduate.
- Our instructors have over 100 years of combined experience in the trucking industry and understand the skills transportation companies are looking for in new drivers. They're dedicated to your success.
- Be on the road in 6 weeks, even if you have no prior commercial driving experience.
- State-of-the-art training simulator better prepares you for actual on-the-road driving.
- Quality training at an affordable price. Payment plans available.
- Student educational loan program available.
Truck driving classes are conveniently located at the OTC Transport Training Institute in Springfield, Missouri.