COMPASS Remote Testing
COMPASS Remote Testing Site
Prospective Ozarks Technical Community College students who wish to take the COMPASS placement test at a different site other than any Ozarks Technical Community College location must complete all the following steps:
1. Locate a remote testing center where you would like to take your test.
2. Complete the testing center form here
3. When we receive your completed form, Testing Services will register you to test at the selected test center.
4. You will receive an email from ACT (HVService@act.org) with your registration number and instructions for contacting your selected test center for an appointment. The following information will be included in the email:
a. Registration number
b. Instructions and contact information for making your testing appointment. You are responsible for making your own appointment.
c. Fee information (there will be a charge for testing)
d. Testing instructions
5. Print the email to take with you to your appointment.
6. On test day please take with you the registration email, testing fee, and a current photo ID.
*Please note that Ozarks Technical Community College cannot give score results or placement status over the telephone.
Students not enrolling at Ozarks Technical Community College but who wish to take a Remote COMPASS test for another institution:
Ozarks Technical Community College is a COMPASS remote testing site for other institutions requiring students to complete the COMPASS placement test. OTC charges a $20 fee for remote testing. Students should contact the attending institution for registration. Once you are registered at your attending institution please bring in your registration email and the test fee with you to test. The COMPASS test is given on a walk-in basis during our open COMPASS testing hours.
For additional information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.