3. Student Learning and Effective Teaching
HLC Criterion 3: Student Learning and Effective Teaching
Criterion 3: Student Learning and Effective Teaching
The organization provides evidence of student learning and teaching effectiveness that demonstrates it is fulfilling its educational mission.
- The organization's goals for student learning outcomes are clearly stated for each educational program and make effective assessment possible.
- The organization values and supports effective teaching.
- The organization creates effective learning environments.
- The organization's learning resources support student learning and effective teaching.