About the Richwood Valley Campus
The Life Science Technology Center opened in spring 2007, and is located between Ozark and Nixa on Highway 14. The 60,000-sq.-ft. center offers general education classrooms, computer and science labs, and faculty offices. The OTC Richwood Valley Campus offers a variety of technical, general, adult education and literacy courses, as well as the following degree programs:
- Transfer degree
- Business and Marketing
- Biological Clinical Science
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
In addition to a variety of day and evening class schedules, the OTC Richwood Valley Campus also offers students the opportunity to earn a degree by coming to campus only on Fridays! Students can take up to four classes each semester through our new hybrid program and enjoy the benefits of online and traditional learning. Students taking hybrid classes participate in on-campus instruction on Fridays, while staying connected through forums, email and virtual meetings the rest of the week.
Through a partnership with Drury University, students are also able to complete a bachelor's degree in Organizational Studies, Criminal Justice, or Elementary Education at this campus.
Some of the other features at the OTC Richwood Valley Campus include the following:
- Student amenities include a full-service Student Services facility, Cashier, Library, Tutoring and Learning center, Proctored and COMPASS testing and a student café.
- A 1.5-mile trail system is available for the use of our students, faculty, and staff. The general public is also welcome to use our trail system during normal hours of operation.
- A FEMA tornado shelter provides a safe environment for students and community members should severe weather threaten the area.