My Registration Checklist
- Start early. Check your AccessOTC: When can I register?
- Know your personal and work schedule so that you know what times you are available for class.
- Make sure your financial aid is in order for the next semester.
Check your AccessOTC: Financial aid status by term.
- Check to see if you have any any account restrictions.
- Contact your assigned advisor. Allow two business days for a response.
Check your AccessOTC: My Profile/Advisor.
- Check your degree audit to ensure that you are registering for the correct classes.
Check your AccessOTC: Degree Audit.
- Check the schedule and have alternate classes and sections ready. Go to www.otc.edu/schedules.
- After you register, enroll in a payment plan and reserve your textbooks.
Go to your AccessOTC: My Payment Plan for payment and Textbook Reservation for textbooks.
Need help registering for classes online? Watch the video
- If transferring, contact the institution you are transferring to verify what courses will transfer
and to check application deadlines.
Click Register Now if you have an AccessOTC login and are ready to register for classes.
Not an OTC Student yet or have NEVER registered for classes and do not have an AccessOTC Login? Get Started Here