Visiting Student Definition
The visiting student is not seeking a degree at OTC and has either completed a degree from or is currently attending another college or university. Students who have not attended college previously should refer to the Getting Started steps for first-time students. Students who have attended OTC in the past, including OTC graduates, should refer to the Getting Started steps for re-admitted students.
Visiting Students acknowledge the following:
- I am acting as my own advisor and I am aware of my degree and course requirements.
- I am responsible for ensuring I meet all prerequisites for the classes in which I enroll and for confirming the classes will transfer back to my home institution.
- I am responsible for accessing my MyOTC login information and enabling my account.
- I am responsible for adhering to all registration, academic and payment deadline published on the OTC website.
- I am not eligible for financial aid or the A+ scholarship at OTC.
- I am required to obtain an OTC Smart Card.
- I am required to complete the transfer student admissions process and the , should I decide to switch my OTC status from Visiting to degree-seeking.