Fall 2014 Registration Wrap-Up dates coming soon! Look below to find out about this one-stop-shop event to "beat the rush"!
Give yourself the gift of education and attend OTC's Registration Wrap-Up!
Registration Wrap-Up makes it simple by guiding you through the registration process. Join us at the OTC Springfield Campus, where you'll find a fun day of spring semester planning, holiday cookies and hot chocolate, plus a visit from Santa. Take this opportunity to beat the rush and check education off your shopping list!
What Should You Bring?
We want you to be successful in your college planning. To accomplish as much as possible at Registration Wrap-Up, bring the following documents with you, if available:
- Valid picture identification
- Official high school and/or college transcript
Where do you go?
The OTC Springfield Campus is located at the corner of Chestnut Expressway and National Avenue in Springfield, MO. Come to the Information Commons, and we'll see you there!
Registration Wrap-Up Checklist
- Talk with our admissions representatives about programs offered and take a campus tour.
- Start the enrollment process by completing your college application and student orientation.
- Learn how to pay for college and set up your payment plan.
- Activate your SmartCard.
- Meet with financial aid advisors.
- Get help applying for financial aid or submit the FAFSA online at fafsa.gov in advance. (OTC's school code is 030830.)
- Take placement testing.
- Receive career counseling.
- See an academic advisor.