Summer 2013, the EMT-Basic class is going to be held exclusively at the Richwood Valley campus, located on Highway 14, approximately 1.5 miles west of Highway 65, at 3369 W. Jackson St., Ozark, MO 65721.
Welcome to the OTC Allied Health Department, a nationally recognized leader in allied health education. The department is home to 13 accredited health care programs, with a current enrollment of over 400 students. The following instructions will help you complete the application process.
- Click on individual program to find specific application, forms, and instructions.
- Complete two (2) applications: 1) OTC Application for Admission if not currently enrolled, and 2) Allied Health Program Specific Application to the Allied Health office. The second application requires a $15.00 application fee (check or money order) made payable to OTC. You can download an application, pick one up in person, or request that one be mailed to you. We are located in the Allied Health office in Lincoln Hall, room 210, on the OTC campus, (417) 447-8803, 447-8954 and 447-8804.
- Applications will not be processed until the $15.00 application fee is received in the Allied Health Office.
- Print three (3) reference forms and distribute to people who know you in a professional manner. See Application Checklist under the specific program to determine who the best individuals would be to use as references. Dental programs do not need references.
- Schedule pre-admission tests if any.
- Follow directions on the Application Checklist for the desired Allied Health program. Complete all steps before the application deadline, or your file will not be considered for the program. You are encouraged to call the Allied Health Office to verify completion of your application file.
- If you have any additional questions, please call the Allied Health Office at (417) 447-8803, 447-8954, and 447-8804.
OTC Advising Resources
Advising Videos, Resources, Placement Test Guidelines, Block Diagrams, Allied Health Program Fact Sheet
Vaccination Requirements Statement
Vaccinations are not required unless accepted into an Allied Health program.
Allied Health Advising Sessions
In person-no appointment necessary, except for HIT.