Online Degrees & Certificates
Get your degree or certificate at OTC Online.
OTC Online is your online community college. Through OTC Online, Ozarks Technical Community College offers a wide variety of online and hybrid courses designed for busy learners who cannot attend face-to-face (traditional) classes or who simply prefer to learn in an online environment. Below are our online and hybrid certificates and degrees.
- Associate of Arts (A.A.)
- Associate of Arts in Business (A.A.B.)
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) in Accounting
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) in Business and Marketing
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) in Business Technology
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) in Health Information Technology
- Associate of Arts in Teaching (A.A.T.) - Exception: This degree is fully online with the exception of EDU-210, which is a face-to-face or hybrid course.
- Associate of Interdepartmental Studies (A.I.S.)
- Certificate in Business and Marketing
- Certificate in Business Technology
- Associate of Science (A.S.) in Biological Clinical Science
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) in Dental Assisting
Online and hybrid courses include the same content as face-to-face courses, offer the same level of academic quality, while engaging students in interactive and collaborative learning processes. Online and hybrid courses follow the same College calendar with all other courses and have assignment deadlines throughout the semester. Online and hybrid courses are taught by instructors who have strong academic credentials and additional certification to teach, using online, internet-based, technologies.