Apply to Teach Online
Become Part of the OTC Online Team
Thank you for your interest in teaching for OTC Online. We are always looking for quality online instructors, and we look forward to reviewing your information.
Since we often have to make last minute decisions to meet the needs of the college, we require all necessary paperwork for OTC employment to be in your file prior to the review process. Waiting for missing documents can hinder enrollment and cost a potential position.
Please complete, sign, and return the following documents to Human Resources by the following means:
- Scan and email your application materials to email@example.com
- Fax your application materials to Human Resources at (417) 447-2633
- Mail your application materials to the following address:
Ozarks Technical Community College
Attn: Human Resources
1001 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield, MO 65802
To apply, follow the instructions below:
- Complete an . Please specify that you are applying for an "Online" adjunct position.
- Complete the OTC Online Course Justifications worksheet.
- Submit official transcripts. You may initially send photocopies of your transcripts for the review process; however, you must send your original transcripts within 30 days of your acceptance. Human Resources holds original transcripts for one year. Applications and payroll paperwork are held for six months.
All applicants must successfully complete OTL 101: Introduction to Online Teaching and Learning before teaching for OTC Online. This 4-week course is provided online through Blackboard. If approved for employment, your name will be added to the OTL 101 waiting list.
All paperwork must be submitted by the following dates:
- Spring semester: October 15
- Summer semester: March 15
- Fall semester: June 15