My Payment Plan
Manage Your Payment Plan
Check your payment plan account balance by clicking the "Manage Your Payment Plan" Button:
Manage Your Payment Plan
More Information About My Payment Plans
Paying for the rising costs of a college education is a concern for nearly every student and family. Having a solid plan for covering the cost of college is an important step toward graduation. Ozarks Technical Community College is pleased to enlist the services of Nelnet payment plans to make the process easier for you. This is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed and there is no credit check for your payment plan.
Below, you'll find some helpful information about how My Payment Plan works:
- Enrollment Fee: There is a $35 non-refundable Nelnet enrollment fee per semester to set up your interest-free monthly payment plan. This fee is automatically deducted from your designated account.
- Automatic Bank Payment: ACH payments are payments you have authorized to be processed directly with your bank. These payments are simply bank-to-bank transfers of funds that you have pre-approved. Monthly tuition payments are automatically deducted on the 5th of each month from either your checking or savings account and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option: Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company. Monthly tuition payments are automatically charged on the 5th of each month to the credit card you designate and will continue until the balance is paid in full. VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card are accepted. Please note: Check, Debit, and ATM Cards may be returned unpaid due to daily limits and restrictions imposed by your bank.
- Down Payments: Down payments are due and payable immediately upon completing your Payment Plan Agreement. If the down payment fails for any reason, your payment plan agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person responsible for payment. If your agreement is terminated, you must re-enroll in a payment plan to avoid penalty charges.
- Unsuccessful Payment: If your payment on the 5th is not successful, it will be reattempted on the 20th of the month. Your payments will continue to be processed until the balance owed is paid in full.
- All students, including students receiving financial aid or 3rd party payment assistance, must pay in full or enroll in a payment plan to defer student tuition and fees.
- A MyPay MyWay agreement is valid for one semester. Students must enroll in a new payment plan agreement each semester.
- When you sign up for a payment plan, you agree to have payments automatically deducted from your checking/savings account or credit card. If you have a balance on the scheduled payment due date, a payment will be taken from your account automatically.
- Information entered during your payment plan enrollment must be accurate. One wrong number in the checking account or credit card information may result in an invalid agreement. OTC is not responsible for accuracy mistakes.
- The responsible party is the person whose checking account or credit card information you are using on your agreement. You are allowed to use someone else's checking account or credit card if they are willing to be the responsible party. Make sure you have their permission. If you have a balance due on the scheduled payment date, the payment will be automatically deducted from the account of the responsible party. We cannot cancel an automatic withdrawal. Once you submit the agreement, you cannot change the responsible party.
- All steps must be completed in the enrollment process. The system will notify you when you have successfully completed the enrollment and ask you to print a copy of the agreement for your records. You will also receive a confirmation email.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions before submitting the agreement. An agreement cannot be changed once you submit it.
- A $35 non-refundable fee is associated with each payment plan agreement. If you choose a MyPay - Monthly plan, the responsible party's checking account or credit card will be charged the $35 non-refundable fee immediately. If you choose MyPay - Delayed Payment, the $35 non-refundable fee will be charged only if a payment is processed.
- Payments are taken on the scheduled payment dates. Payment dates cannot be changed and automatic withdrawals cannot be stopped by OTC. If your plan requires an immediate down payment, that fee will be charged to the responsible party's checking account or credit card IMMEDIATELY. If a scheduled monthly payment is returned for any reason, Nelnet will charge the responsible party a $30 non-sufficient funds (NSF) fee on each returned payment.
NOTE: Check, debit, and/or credit card payments may be returned unpaid due to daily limits and/or other restrictions. If this happens, OTC is not responsible for any NSF fees incurred.