OTC Lebanon Master Plan
The Future of OTC Lebanon
The OTC Lebanon Center Master Plan includes buildings for the College's allied health programs and general education programs, administration offices, an agricultural services building, and an arboretum. Two buildings are currently open at the center: Casey Hall is home to classrooms, computer labs, technical labs, a student lounge and student services department; the building to the east of Casey Hall is home to the center's workforce development and technical education programs. The center will be enhanced by green spaces throughout the property and a central water feature, and will include plenty of parking for the growing student population. The images below provide an artist's rendering of the OTC Lebanon Center Master Plan.
Classes began in the OTC Lebanon Center's current facilities, located off of Interstate 44 on Highway MM, in the fall of 2011. The first building to open, Casey Hall, is named for Reuben and Mary Lou Casey, who presented the college with the center's first two buildings and 13 acres of land in 2009. The Caseys went on to present the remaining 50 acres of land to the college in 2013.
- A Dream from California
- OTC to honor donors of $2.6 million gift at Lebanon Education Center
- Ozarks Technical Community College to announce major gift for OTC Lebanon Center
- Naming ceremony to be held in honor of J. Howard and Jan Fisk at OTC Lebanon Center
- OTC Lebanon Center program receives gift from Emerson Climate Technologies
- OTC to receive $500,000 for OTC Lebanon Center through USDA Loan Program
- Community event to open new OTC Lebanon Center
- OTC Foundation receives four gifts for Lebanon Education Center