Notice of Vacancy: Part-time Coordinator for the Missouri Customer Service Partnership
Qualifications & Experience
(M1) A Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning; (M2) Exemplary oral and written communication skills; (M3) Computer literate; (M4) Experience in teaching or training/development
(D1) Master's degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or related fields desired; (D2) Experience with at-risk youth; (D3) Experience with foster care youth; (D4) Experience as an academic advisor, guidance counselor, or youth leader position
Application Information & Deadline
Position Title: Part-time Coordinator for the Missouri Customer Service Partnership
Salary Classification: Non-exempt
The Coordinator of the Missouri Customer Service Partnership Program duties will include development and implementation of the framework for the program, collaborating with key program partners state-wide, recruitment of qualified foster care students, acquires appropriate curriculum, manages staff, develops partnerships with local employers, collects and reports required data, and developing strong relationships with at-risk, diverse student populations to insure success.
Acts under the delegated authority and general supervision of the Dean of Special Academic Programs.
1. Coordinates the effective operation, management and development of the Missouri Customer Service Partnership Program.
2. Collaborates with local and state-wide partners.
3. Researches and develops appropriate curriculum for program goals.
4. Practices philosophy of education consistent with student mentorship and coaching model to facilitate student success and behavior change.
5. Facilitates recruitment, application process, student interviews and the selection process.
6. Direct foster care students to college and community resources.
7. Develops relationships with local employer base.
8. Communicates effectively with campus, local, and state-wide constituents.
9. Builds relationships with foster care students to insure a sense of community and increase student retention.
10. Coordinates event planning and implementation.
11. Monitors student attendance and provides follow-up support/intervention.
12. Provides effective case management on each student with detailed notes.
13. Resolves student discipline issues.
14. Develops promotional items and printed materials.
15. Coordinates public relations and awareness building.
16. Responsible for ordering textbooks and other supplies.
17. Models effective employability skills and professionalism.
18. Teaches curriculum pertaining to customer service and computer literacy as assigned.
19. Facilitates training/orientation for new instructors and staff.
20. Administers drug screening processes.
21. Perform other duties as assigned.
Ozarks Technical Community College's primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.