Notice of Vacancy: Part-time Secretary - Missouri Customer Service Partnership Program
Qualifications & Experience
(M1) Two years customer service; (M2) Previous experience in an office environment; (M3) Proficient in Microsoft Office
(D1) Associate's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning; (D2) Advanced knowledge of office machines
Application Information & Deadline
Position Title: Part-time Secretary - Missouri Customer Service Partnership Program
Salary Classification: Non-exempt
Performs receptionist and secretarial functions for High School Programs with efficiency, dependability and confidentiality consistent with excellent customer service.
Acts under the delegated authority and direct supervision of the Coordinator for the Missouri Customer Service Partnership Program.
1. Hours of work will be 9:00 A.M. To 2:00 P.M. 19.5 hours per week
2. Provide general receptionist and clerical support to Missouri Customer Service Partnership Program.
3. Greet and provide exceptional customer service in the Missouri Customer Service Partnership Program office.
4. Answer telephone, take messages, and make appointments.
5. Exercise daily initiative and independent judgment in managing activities and tasks
6. Tracks attendance withdrawal process for Missouri Customer Service Partnership Program students.
7. Manage a variety of filing systems and databases.
8. Assists Coordinator with the compilation of data needed for reporting including: accurate data entry into OTC's Student Management System (Datatel),
9. Acts as fill-in receptionist/secretary when needed in other departmental areas.
10. Assists with student events, orientations, field trips, and other student-driven activities.
11. Assists with textbook orders for students, including communicating with OTC faculty for textbook/supply needs, working with the bookstore, checking in and coordination of distribution of textbooks.
12. Maintains invoices for students who do not return or have damaged textbooks and works cooperatively with the OTC Business Office.
13. Assists with enrollment management and scheduling processes for program.
14. Assists with student orientation records/paperwork, including the electronic scanning of materials.
15. Communicates with IT, security, maintenance, and custodial services as needed.
16. Support all staff and faculty in High School Programs.
17. Advocate, support and participate in the overall mission of the college.
18. Assists with overall clerical duties as needed.
19. Participates in professional development.
20. Performs other duties as assigned.
Ozarks Technical Community College's primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.