Notice of Vacancy: Part-time Café Supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
(M1) Previous food, customer service & supervisory experience (M2) Excellent computer skills (M3) Excellent communication skills (M4) Must be detail oriented (M5) Must have ability to multi-task
(D1) Earned associate's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning or culinary certificate (D2) Community college or public school experience in food service (D3) Serve Safe or Food Handlers certified
Application Information & Deadline
Position Title: Part-time Café Supervisor
Salary Classification: Non-exempt
Supervise the Café 101 food service operation at the Springfield campus.
Acts under the delegated authority and general supervision of the OTC Food Service Manager.
1. Maintain a financially sound Food Service program.
2. Supervision of employees, scheduling and payroll preparation.
3. Provide training for all food service employees in the area of food production, sanitation and point of sale software.
4. Maintain an accurate inventory of all food, supplies and equipment.
5. Assure implementation of sanitation and safety procedures and compliance with local county Health Department.
6. Administer accurate accounting procedures and records for proper control and management of money, food, labor and supplies.
7. Assist with monthly inventory.
8. Demonstrates quality customer service in a pleasant and professional manner.
9. Create and advertise daily specials to promote and generate revenue.
10. Ability to communicate with employees and other business contacts in a courteous manner.
11. Apply established standards for food preparation and service, including food quality, standardized recipes and portion size, with emphasis on appeal and maximum nutritive value.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Ozarks Technical Community College's primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.