Notice of Vacancy: Student Services Representative
Qualifications & Experience
(M1) Associateís degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning (M2) Customer service experience (M3) Ability to communicate effectively in person, on the telephone, and electronically (M4) Proficient computer skills
(D1) Bachelorís degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning (D2) Prior community college and/or student services experience
Application Information & Deadline
Position Title: Student Services Representative
Salary Classification: Non-exempt
Performs necessary functions in Student Services to assist students with questions relating to admissions, registration, and financial aid.
Acts under the delegated authority and general supervision of the Assistant Registrar.
1. Delivers and receives documentation critical to being admitted, receiving aid, registering, and maintaining student records.
2. Provides general information related to admissions, financial aid, registration and other areas within student services.
3. Serves as the primary contact for students and prospects needing assistance in Student Services.
4. Works closely with other offices to communicate accurate and timely information to students.
5. Understands the functions of various offices and leads students to the right people.
6. Provides assistance with processing paperwork, and other tasks required to serve students.
7. Develops an awareness of student issues and concerns, and communicates to supervisor or appropriate personnel.
8. Serves on committees as assigned.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Ozarks Technical Community College's primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.