Notice of Vacancy: Temporary Full Time Financial Aid Representative
Qualifications & Experience
(M1) Associate's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
(D1) Excellent communication skills; (D2) Familiar with document processing systems; (D3) Proficiency with computer application software; (D4) Provided excellent customer service in current or former position; (D5) Excellent organizational skills
Application Information & Deadline
Position Title: Temporary Full Time Financial Aid Representative
Salary Classification: Non-exempt
The Financial Aid Representative is responsible for assisting the Communications Management Coordinator with management of documents on the document tracking and imaging systems.
Performs with delegated authority under the general supervision of the Communications Management Coordinator.
1. Provide quality customer service to students and other internal and external constituents.
2. Assist with collection, assembly and input of documents on document tracking and imaging systems.
3. Updates information as necessary and/or requested by supervisory personnel.
4. Assists with documents associated with student financial aid files and packaging.
5. Serves on OTC committees as assigned.
6. Assists other areas of Student Services as needed.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Ozarks Technical Community College's primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.