Notice of Vacancy: Part-time Café Food Service Worker
Qualifications & Experience
(M1) Acceptable previous work and attendance record.
(D1) High School Diploma or equivalent; (D2) Dependable transportation; (D3) Experience in food service industry; (D4) Cashier experience a plus.
Application Information & Deadline
Position Title: Part-time Café Food Service Worker
Salary Classification: Non-exempt
Performs various job duties associated with the Marketplace Café, related to food service preparation, cooking, catering set up, customer service, meets the public tactfully and courteously and works independently in the absence of supervision using initiative and judgment in dealing with work flow and uncertain situations.
Reports to the Food Service Manager or Assistant Food Service Manager, as designated.
1. Assists with food preparation and cooking
2. Assists in general cleaning of kitchen and dining room; dishwashing and utensil storage
3. Restocks supplies as needed
4. Provides Café customer service with regard to food orders
5. Assists in preparation, set up, and serving duties of catered events on campus; beverage/dessert hosting, delivery to catering destinations, pre-planning process of catered function, clean up
6. Performs other food service functions as needed
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Personal Attributes Required:
2. Neat in appearance
3. Proper grooming habits
4. Able to work flexible hours
5. Able to bend and lift up to 30 pounds
6. Able to stand extended periods of time
Ozarks Technical Community College's primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.