Notice of Vacancy: Part-Time Secretary
Qualifications & Experience
(M1) High-School diploma or equivalent; (M2) Skilled computer user with Microsoft Office Suite experience (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
(D1) Associate’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning; (D2) Two years recruiting experience in the trucking industry; (D3) Two years experience in a sales environment (inside or outside sales); (D4) Telemarketing skills; (D5) National Readiness Certificate
Application Information & Deadline
Position Title: Part-Time Secretary
Salary Classification: Non-Exempt
• Will track students through the workflow recruiting process:
# communicate each step to the student, setting dates and times to help student complete recruiting tasks;
# completing phone application
# identifying employability
# sending out TTI recruitment package
# obtaining funding
# setting date for the next class
• Maintain recruiting spreadsheet, track recruiting efforts for the classes offered
• Responsible to hand off students to recruiter processor for enrollment process
• Involves contact with business, industry, students and other OTC departments, providing excellent customer service.
• Maintaining files, reports and documentation necessary for TTI operation.
• Taking, recording and processing registration information
• Distribute incoming mail
• Extensive computer usage and essential office skills
• Other duties as assigned
Performs under the delegated authority and general supervision of the Program Manager for the Transport Training Institute.
1. Works actively on the Transport Training Institute’s on-going recruitment program, continually recruiting prospective students:
a. Answers incoming calls and returns all voice mails, providing information or assistance to current and/or prospective students with issues needing resolution
b. Assists TTI with student academic advising, financial aid, counseling and registration of students
c. Provides appropriate information about scholarships to prospective students
d. Maintains student records by updating account information
e. Prepares periodic reports on prospective or new students for the Program Manager
2. Prepares correspondence, requisitions, reports and forms for Program Manager’s approval and signature
3. Acts as secretary to the Program Manager and performs secretarial duties for other professional staff members as required.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
Ozarks Technical Community College's primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.