Notice of Vacancy: Part Time Service Desk Assistant
Qualifications & Experience
- (M1) Associate's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- (M2) Advanced computer skills
- (M3) Public service experience
- (D1) Bachelor's degree from a nationally accredited institution of higher learning
- (D2) Library experience
- (D3) Experience with Mobius or Triple I software
Application Information & Deadline
Position Title: Part Time Service Desk Assistant
Salary Classification: Non-exempt
Provides quality public services and performs a variety of clerical duties to support the administration of the LRC.
Acts under the delegated authority and supervision of the Director of the Richwood Valley LRC.
- Provides competent public services, mostly reference and circulation assistance.
- Assists in collection management by shelving and organizing materials.
- Assists the Director with a variety of tasks related to the operation of that area, such as the keeping of statistics, organization and distribution of reserves, creation and maintenance of public displays and notification of patrons with overdue materials.
- Assists users in the use of computers, fax machines, copiers and other LRC equipment.
- Opens, manages and closes facility on weekends and in the absence of full time staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Ozarks Technical Community College's primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.