Notice of Vacancy: Part time Food Services
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be dependable and able to multitask
- Must be willing to work as a team
- Customer service skills
- Light to heavy lifting: 25 to 50 lbs
Application Information & Deadline
Position Title: Part time Food Services
Salary Classification: Exempt
- Provide courteous customer service. Must be able to work well with others and in a timely manner.
- Put up sotck & organize walk-in and store room. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Remain knowledgeable about food sanitation and follow policies.
- Assist managers in prepping and cooking duties as need and be able to follow directions.
- Be flexible in days/hours as needed. Also must be very reliable.
- Must be willing to work where needed: dishwasher, stocking, front line, salad bar, prepping/cooking or cleaning.
Ozarks Technical Community College's primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.