The Grants Development department is responsible for providing assistance to faculty, staff, and administrators who are seeking external funding. Our office coordinates with grant seekers throughout the entire writing process, which includes the following:
The Grants Development office has been instrumental in securing millions of dollars that go directly toward serving OTC's students and others in our service region. We are proud to serve such a vital role in ensuring OTC continues its growth and mission to students and the community.
Recent Grant Awards
- $19,982,296 - US Department of Labor: Trade Act Assistance Community College and Career Training Grant -for statewide job training in high-demand career fields. OTC served as the lead applicant for a consortium of all12 Missouri community colleges and Linn State Technical College.
- $19,000 - Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education: Improving the Quality of Childcare and Education - for educating childcare providers
- $181,674 - US Department of Labor: Susan Harwood Training Grant - awarded to OTC's Center for Workforce Development
- $376,800 - US Department of Education: Child Care Access Means Parents in School - for the Early Childhood Education Center
- $3,000 - Dollar General: Youth Literacy Grant - for Middle College
- $1.1 million - Missouri Department of Economic Development: Training for Tomorrow - for Allied Health, Center for Workforce Development, and Technical Education
College Director of Grants Development