You're here, you're interested, and now you want to know why you should choose Ozarks Technical Community College to continue your education. Since OTC began, we've strived to provide students with an easy, affordable option to continue their educational growth. Here are a few things OTC has to offer:
- Technology in the classroom. Many of our classrooms are equipped with computers that help provide hands-on training and get students more familiar and more comfortable with technology.
- Small class sizes. With smaller class sizes, our students are able to get the one-on-one attention they need.
- Focus on teaching. Because we aren't a research-based school, our instructors can and do focus on teaching. This focus makes it easy for us to ensure our students receive the high-quality of education they deserve.
- Affordability. We understand the need to keep education affordable, which is why we have some of the lowest costs around. Affordability isn't just about cost, though. Through our MyPay MyWay program, we're able to offer students payment plans that make budgeting for college easier. For more information about costs, see tuition and fees.
- Degrees, certificates and more. OTC offers Associate of Arts (AA) degrees and Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees in a variety of areas. For those not seeking a degree, we also offer a range of certificates and continuing education courses. Students may also transfer their education gained here to four-year university or college, offering an affordable solution to education costs. For more information about transferring, see the 43-Hour Transfer Block page.
- Healthcare classes. Through our Allied Health program, we provide courses in a range of healthcare fields, including Dental Assistant, EMT, Medical Laboratory Technician and more. OTC also offers an Associate of Science in Nursing.
- Tutoring Center, Speech Center, and Writing Center. Each center specializes in offering students the resources and extra help they need to be successful in their educational career.
- Convenience. OTC offers day, evening, weekend, and online classes, so you can easily find a schedule that works around your life, career, and family.
- Studet Involvement. For students that want to get involved, they can join the Student Government Association.
If OTC sounds like the right option for you, or you'd like to find out more, give us a call at 417-447-6900. Maybe you'd like to see the campus. We'd be happy to set up a tour with one of our ambassadors. Give us a call to set one up at 417-447-2662.
Schedule a Campus Tour
A tour is the best way to become familiar with a college campus! While on a campus tour of OTC, you will also gain a better understanding of your specific interest area and find answers to your questions regarding classes, programs of study, services (many of which are FREE!), and job opportunities. We have a group of knowledgeable student ambassadors that typically lead campus tours, enabling us to offer the flexibility to work around your schedule. Walk-ins are welcome; however, to ensure that we have a tour guide available, please schedule your tour with us in advance. Tours are offered at various times Monday through Friday.
Please click here to schedule your tour today!
We look forward to meeting you!
Note: If you are interested in scheduling a group tour, please send a detailed e-mail to email@example.com.