By registering for classes, each student accepts responsibility for payment of all tuition and fees due the college. Every student must make tuition payment arrangements by the final fee payment deadline to complete class registration.
Tuition Payment Options
You may pay your tuition by choosing one of the following options:
1. Use QuikPay to make an immediate payment with a credit card or echeck (a secure, password protected payment gateway).
A student can also authorize others to make payments on their behalf by using the "Authorized Payors" option.
Log in to MyOTC; Select the "Access OTC" Tab; Student Access Menu; QuikPay.
2. Enroll in My Payment Plan
1. MyPay - Monthly - Pre-authorized monthly payments deducted from your bank account or charged to your designated credit card.
2. MyPay - Delayed Payment - Your ONE payment will be delayed until April 2014 for the Spring semester. This is the recommended option for students awarded financial aid. This option is only available once you have submitted all FAFSA and other required documentation to the Financial Aid office.
3. MyPay - First Time - Your ONE payment will be delayed until April 2014 for the Spring semester. This is the recommended option for first semester students who need to submit official high school transcripts or high school equivalency documentation.
Log in to MyOTC; Select the "Access OTC" Tab; Student Access Menu; My Payment Plan.
Additional information regarding the various payment plan options is available at My Payment Plan.
Please direct any questions concerning payment to Cashier Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.