How to Apply for a Summer Student Loan
- Complete the 2013-2014 FAFSA
- Complete Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (MPN) online at StudentLoans.gov.*
- you will need your FAFSA PIN to log on to the website
- Complete the Summer 2014 Student Loan Request Form.
*Important Note: The loan counseling and MPN processes are to be completed by the student. The MPN is a legal document and use of the student PIN and/or the related processes is equivalent to signing the student's name to a legal document. It is illegal for anyone other than the student to complete the Federal Direct STudent Loan MPN. Doing so is considered fraud and is punishable in accordance to Federal Law.
Required Credit Hours to Receive a Student Loan
- 3 credit hours, summer semester
Deadline to Complete the Student Loan Process for Summer
|Summer 2014||July 11, 2014|