Career Employment Services Office Assistant
Work Study Vacancy: Career Employment Services Office Assistant
Division/Department: Career Employment Services
Description & Responsibilities:
1. Assist Career Employment Services (CES) staff in daily operations as needed, including data entry, making copies, updating job boards, stocking area kiosk stations with appropriate CES literature.
2. Prepare materials for classroom presentations and other CES related outreach activities.
3. Assist with graduate follow-up report, including making copies, mailings and telephone/web surveys, and compilation of related data for external and internal reporting purposes.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Provide customer service which results in high satisfaction ratings from students, faculty, staff, employers, and others.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and use of Internet technologies.
3. Strong communication and organizational skills along with interpersonal and customer service skills.
Attention to detail AND confidentiality
Education:1. Current OTC student working towards either an AA or AAS Degree. At least one semester at OTC completed (desirable)
Application Information & Deadline
Ozarks Technical Community College's primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.