By registering for classes, each student accepts responsibility for payment of all tuition and fees due the college.
Tuition Payment Options
You may pay your tuition by choosing one of the following options:
1. Use QuikPay to make an immediate payment with a credit card or echeck (a secure, password protected payment gateway).
A student can also authorize others to make payments on their behalf by using the "Authorized Payors" option.
Log in to MyOTC; Select the "Access OTC" Tab; Student Access Menu; QuikPay.
2. Enroll in My Payment Plan
1. MyPay - Monthly - Pre-authorized monthly payments deducted from your bank account or charged to your designated credit card.
2. MyPay - First Time - $100 Down Payment Required: Your REMAINDER payment will be delayed until August 2014 for the Summer semester. For the Fall 2014 semester, your REMAINDER payment will be delayed until November. This is the recommended option for first semester students who have not submitted official high school transcripts or high school equivalency documentation.
3. MyPay - Delayed Payment - Your ONE payment will be delayed until August 2014 for the Summer semester. For the Fall 2014 semester, your ONE payment will be delayed until November. This is the recommended option for students awarded financial aid. This option is only available once you have submitted all FAFSA and other required documentation to the Financial Aid office.
Log in to MyOTC; Select the "Access OTC" Tab; Student Access Menu; My Payment Plan.
Additional information regarding the various payment plan options is available at My Payment Plan.
Please direct any questions concerning payment to Cashier Services at email@example.com.