The O'Reilly Family - Excellence in Business

The O'Reilly Family

Charlie O'Reilly, Rosalie O'Reilly Wooten, Larry O'Reilly and David O'Reilly

O'Reilly Auto Parts opened its first store in Springfield in 1957, when Charles F. O'Reilly and his son, Charles H. (Chub) O'Reilly, left Link Motor Supply to open their own business. The company has since grown to 3,657 stores and 23 distribution centers in 39 states (as of 2010). Throughout this time the underlying spirit and philosophy of O'Reilly Automotive, Inc., has been one of growth and progress, both for the company and its team members. The family remains actively involved in the leadership of the company: David O'Reilly serves as chairman of the O'Reilly Auto Parts Board of Directors, Charles H. (Charlie) O'Reilly, Jr., and Larry O'Reilly serve as vice chairmen, and Rosalie O'Reilly Wooten serves as a director. Together, the O'Reilly Family Foundation and the Tal and Rosalie Wooten Family Foundation support nearly 40 area organizations, including the Boys and & Girls Club of Springfield, Boys & Girls Town of Missouri, the Community Partnership of the Ozarks, the Developmental Center of the Ozarks, Ozarks Food Harvest, Ozarks Greenways, the Springfield Regional Arts Council, Springfield Public Schools, and The Kitchen Foundation.