Transfer Student

Transfer & Re-admitted OTC Student Checklist

Apply For Admission

Fill out the free application online.

Students who have attended OTC before must reapply if they miss a fall or spring semester.

*Re-admit applications are good for one semester.

For important date information, click here.
Print the admissions checklist here.

Apply for Financial Aid

FAFSA Information

The FAFSA is the first step for students wanting to apply for Pell grants, student loans, work study, A+ scholarship, certain veteran's benefits and certain scholarships. Click here.

Student Loan Information

If you would like to receive student loans, you will need to complete Loan Entrance Counseling and a MPN (Master Promissory Note) in addition to the FAFSA. Click here.

Scholarship Information

Applying for scholarships is recommended. There is a lot of money out there to help you pay for school. Click here.

For more information, click here.

Complete Online Orientation

Orientation will take approximately 15 minutes to watch the video. More information.

For more information, click here.

Request Your Official Transcripts

Request official transcripts from all previously attended institutions be sent to:

Ozarks Technical Community College
ATTN: Records and Registration
1001 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield, MO 65802

  • Transfer and Re-Admit OTC students may register for classes without all official transcripts on file. However, all official transcripts must be received prior to registering for 2nd semester classes at OTC.  
  • Submission of official college transcripts is highly recommended to determine courses needed for degree completion and to meet prerequisite requirements for certain classes.
  • If you did not send all high school, High School Equivalency (HSE), or college transcripts when you were last enrolled at OTC, you will need to have these official transcripts sent as well.

For more information, click here.

Take the Placement Test

The COMPASS placement test is required for the following students:

  • Students who do not have recent ACT or COMPASS scores (within the past 2 years).
  • Students who have not submitted official college transcripts showing successful completion of math and English from an accredited institution.

Academic Advising & Registering for Classes

Transfer and Re-Admit students are able to register themselves online. Advising help is available for those interested.

For more information on registration dates click here.

Make Tuition Payment Arrangements - MyPay MyWay

After you register for classes, you must make payment arrangements by the payment deadline.

  • Option 1: Pay your tuition in full by using Quikpay to make an immediate payment.
  • Option 2: Enroll in a My Payment Plan
    • MyPay - Monthly - Pre-authorized payments deducted monthly from your designated bank account or credit card.
    • MyPay - Delayed Payment - Your ONE payment will be delayed until later in the semester. This is the recommended option for students awarded financial aid. This option is only available once you have submitted your FAFSA and all other required documentation to the Financial Aid office.
    • MyPay - Military - Your ONE payment will be delayed until later in the semester. This is the recommended option for students planning to use military benefits.  This option is only available once you have submitted all required documentation to the Veterans Services Office.

All options are available through the Access OTC tab on your MyOTC account.

Payment arrangements must be made every semester.